Sunday, October 9, 2011

Couples Dating

A few weeks before Brock and I got married...Toni (Abbey's husband) explained to us "couple's dating"...if you don't know what he's talking about let me explain. Now that we're married its time to couples date. Its a lot like dating before your married except now in couples. You go out to dinner..do activities..make sense?

Anyways we're dating Abbey and Toni...couples dating that is haha. We hang out at least one night of the weekend...normally its to watch the BYU game. So last night we got together to do the regular..watch the game...but Abbs and I weren't having it. B.O.R.I.N.G. there wasn't anything exciting going on in the game. So at halftime...we went bowling. so much more fun. Did I suck? heck ya. But my husband won both times so yay for him! :)
This is us at Abbey and Toni's wedding. I can't wait to be friends with these guys forever. I mean..abbs and I go back to birth..but its nice that our husbands like each other too. We have fun. always will. love you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment