Monday, January 30, 2012

Mondays and Friends.

I swear on Monday's Brock and I do homework all stupid day. Ok actually I feel like I am doing homework all time. But its my last semester and I can do anything for one more semester. Some days it feels like its never going to end though. But for me it will...Brock on the other hand still has a while!! :/ Poor boy!

Monday's have always been a drag. But lately there has been something fun that I've been doing on Monday's. Grocery shopping. I know, its not normally something that fun...but my best friend Abbey and I have been grocery shopping together since we got married for most monday's that we can. And really...its a lot of fun. Some mondays we get to go out to lunch after but like today we just went shopping and that was that.
little girls
Abbey has always been one of my greatest friends. Actually I would say she is the best friend I have ever had. And now our husbands are good friends too. Its probably the best situation I could ever imagine. Before Brock got home from his mission we would always says how they were going to be friends but they really are now. We do dinners every week with them and I couldn't imagine life without these guys.


friends.

1 comment:

  1. Just got your card today! Newly married life-it brings back all the memories! You guys are so adorable! Have a wonderful Easter!
    PS Where the heck is Carrie- Iran??

    ReplyDelete