Friday, August 26, 2011

7 days + 1 day

Thats right people. The wedding is that close. 8 days. 1 week and 1 day. 7 days and 1 day. I could go on with a list of ways to say it but its getting close is basically my point. I have three more days of work this weekend, then the temple on tuesday, wednesday thursday who knows but i'm sure it will be super busy. friday we are having a family dinner. then saturday we get married! its all coming pretty dang quick. I actually thought for the first time today..wow I need to do my laundry or else I am not going to have any clean clothes for Hawaii or when we get back and that would be annoying. so here I am today just doing laundry while Brock sits and works.

Its crazy that all of this stuff is happening next week. I cannot tell you how long I have dreamed of my wedding day with Brock...and my dreams were always with Brock being the groom ever since I can remember. I am so happy that things worked out and that we are going to get to be married in the temple together for time and all eternity. A lot of people ask me all the time if I'm nervous to get married. I know it may be common for people to be super nervous but I'm just not. I am marrying Brock..I've known him forever. and I've known for a while that he is going to be my forever. I mean really people...you just can't beat this boy. He is seriously a gem and I have no doubt that he will treat me fabulous when we are married.

I can't wait to just get into a routine of daily life with him. Things have felt so hectic this summer (because they have been) and I just want to have a normal day to day life. Go to work, come home, eat dinner, do some school, and go to bed with my man. Is that to much to ask?! I know right now that seems like forever away but in just a few short weeks I'm sure that we will get a routine down and just be a happy little married couple.

Until then..its crazy hectic times for the next week. But I do have an amazing mom and sister who basically have taken the initiative to make our wedding fabulous. They seriously do amazing things.

Here's another pic....


No comments:

Post a Comment