Thursday, September 22, 2011

Life as of late

I know...its been a while. Things have been crazy lately..and now things are finally settling down. I would tell you all about the wedding..but pics aren't in yet and what could is a recap of the wedding if we don't have pictures to show! :) So instead...I'll tell you whats up right now. 

1. We finally are getting settled in our new apartment. Because I work so far away at the moment we have been back and forth staying at my parents and at our apartment but its finally starting to look alright. We have a couch, a kitchen table, a coffee table, a bed and bed stands. yup...sounds like a house to me. Its small. quite small. but there is only two of us there so who really cares right? And we are only there til may so lets be honest...we can live in a small place until may. 

2. School is up and running. And homework..it still blows. Brock and I have been doing homework the past couple days basically we do homework for a while..then we look at each other and kiss and eat an airhead and say i was just missing you...then we get back to our homework for a while! yup..thats life. 

3. I'm still driving forever away..Its hard to find time to look for a job. Its going to be my number one priority next week. Anybody have any connections in utah county for an RN job? If you do..let me know. Im dying to not drive forever away. Its getting pretty old. But its money. and I love my job...I just wish it was closer. 

4. We are madly in love and LOVE being married. Its the best. I'm so glad that Brock is my husband and I get to be with him forever. Life is good. :)


5. Here's a pic one of our friends took from the wedding. I love how everyone is all over the place but its like we are the only ones there :) 


6 comments:

  1. in love with you two! ps. you keep up blogging. i'd love to see you famous in the blogger world. bahaha. miss you fools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when I was going to see a post from you guys! I guess you ARE newly weds, but we still want to hear about PARTS of your life :) Glad things are going well! Hope I get to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You two are adorable! I want to come over and see your place:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you guys are so happy and in love!!!!! I want to see the new place sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you two are doing well Ali! I too thought that photo was so neat! :) And ditto on the pics of your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see all the wedding pictures! I love what I have already seen!!! You 2 are so cute and in love!

    ReplyDelete