Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pathetic

So let me paint a picture for you....this past thursday night Brock and I are at my parents house. I had to work the next morning which means getting up at the awful 4 in the morning and so I go to bed pretty early on those nights. Normally Brock is very sweet and goes to bed early with me. Well Thursday..he had a cold sore..and wanted to ice it. So he said to me that I should go to bed and he would ice it and then come to bed after. Sounded fine to me. Until I got into that bed...alone...without him. Yup I literally could not sleep. I was tossing and turning thinking...when is he going to come to bed. Finally he came (seemed like an 5 hours..probably was only 20 minutes) and I fell asleep after that :) 

So yes...I've become a pathetic wife who can't fall asleep without her husband in bed. Oh well...its just the way it is :) 

Hope you all had a good weekend! Ours consisted of working....yuck. 

3 comments:

  1. I am the EXACT same way! and if he has to go to bed early then I just go with him because I hate going to sleep alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh... you'll grow out of it :) te he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOOOO stinkin cute ali! i love you haha

    ReplyDelete