Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day of Love

So I'm back to blogging. School is over! :) And now I'm catching up! And it starts with Valentine's Day! Our first as a married couple. And of course..it happened to be on a day that I was working! But we still made the most of it.

I'm not a big breakfast person, but Brock loves his breakfast. So I made him pancakes, bacon, and eggs and got the best orange juice :) This was a big deal because since I don't really like breakfast...I don't know how to make it! But I did it! ...with a little help :) Brock had chocolates waiting for me when I woke up (He knows how to get to my heart)
Then it was to work for me...and Brock went skiing with Nate! (Not fair!) During work he brought me my favorite lunch..Cafe Rio and then when I got off he picked me up to go home and change! When we got home there was flower waiting for me and a cute card. Love that man.

Finally to top it all off...he surprised me and took me to Tucanos!!! :) By far my favorite restaurant. We had such a fun time. They had it all nice for Valentines. It was so fun! I'm so grateful to have a guy like Brock with me forever! :)



1 comment:

  1. That looks like a beautiful breakfast you made him, and you did good if you finished it all so it was warm at the same time, that's a hard thing to do haha.

    ReplyDelete