Wednesday, May 9, 2012

We're Here!

Well we are here! And when I say here I mean in Seattle! We got here a few weeks ago now and things have been pretty crazy getting settled!  We were lucky to have Brock's companion Nate drive up with us and we got to do some fun things with him! We did the regulars here...go to Kerry Park to see the view, Pike Place Market, Space Needle, shopping at Bellevue Square...ya know..my favorites!
fav view in seattle.
Then I got sick! Reallly sick...actually I was starting to get sick in the pic above. And I stayed sick for a good few days. Finally the antibiotics started kicking in. And just a few days ago I got better. Heres a lovely pic of me at the doctors office. They made me wear a pretty mask :) 


Then just as I was feeling better....on Monday we had a crazy miracle happen in our family! Our little nephew Cade was supposed to be at nap time when he somehow opened the window in his room and fell out of his second story window. My sister in law Brandi heard the crash and went out and Cade was screaming and saying that his bum hurt. He was brought to Harborview Medical Center where they found one fractured rib and lots of bumps and bruises. It was seriously a miracle. He got released today and is doing so good. It has been amazing to see how much of a trooper he has been. We are all so happy that he is ok! 
So to say its been crazy has been 100% true. But most of the time I'm just chillin...doin little errands and letting my boy work work work. He loves his job and is having a lot of fun and learning a lot. But I hate him being gone all day long. I think I've decided that I don't like it that he will have to work. I hate it. No thanks! I know it has to happen...but I don't like it! So if your bored and in Seattle..let me know! Because I am most likely free! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Well I wish I was in Seattle! I'm bored and in Logan! :( Miss you girl!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete